“Personal Information” is information that identifies you as an individual, such as:
- User name
- Postal address (including billing and shipping addresses)
- Telephone number (including home and mobile phone numbers)
- Email address
- Credit and debit card number
- Profile picture
- Social media account ID
- Country of residence
We do not collect any special categories of personal data of any kind (e.g. Health records, race, religion, sexual orientation).
We and our service providers may collect Personal Information in a variety of ways, including:
- Through this Site: We may collect Personal Information through the Site, e.g., when you sign up for a newsletter or enquiry
- Offline: We may collect Personal Information from you offline, such as when you contact us over the phone.
- From Other Sources: We may receive your Personal Information from other sources, such as public databases; joint marketing partners; social media platforms; from people with whom you are friends or otherwise connected on social media platforms, as well as from other third parties. For example, if you elect to connect your social media account to your Website account, certain Personal Information from your social media account will be shared with us, which may include Personal Information that is part of your profile or your friends’ profiles.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, the Personal Information you provide through the Site may be combined with Personal Information and Other Information that you provide to us (via online or offline means), that is publicly available, or that we may otherwise obtain online or offline, including, for example, from providers of demographic and other information, social media platforms and other third parties.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may use Personal Information:
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfil your requests, such as to send you newsletters or to respond to your questions and comments.
- To complete and fulfil your purchase, for example, to process your payments, have your order delivered to you, communicate with you regarding your purchase and provide you with related customer service.
- To provide you with updates and announcements concerning our products, promotions and programs and to send you invitations to participate in special programs.
- To re-contact you if we have not heard from you in a while.
- To send you advertising/promotional material from any of our affiliates.
- To permit you to participate in social sharing, including live social media feeds.
- For our business purposes, such as analyzing and managing our businesses, market research, audits, developing new products, enhancing our Sites, improving our services and products, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, tailoring the Sites experience and content based on your past activities on the Sites, and gauging customer satisfaction and providing customer service (including troubleshooting in connection with customer issues).
Our legal basis for processing personal data:
- Contractural Obligation
- Legal obligation
- Legitimate business interest
Any legitimate interests pursued by Prima Industries Ltd are as follows:
- Business development (lead generation, relationship management)
- To improve our products and services offered
- Marketing purposes.
We may disclose your personal information to our employees, insurers, professional advisers, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes above.
We may also disclose your personal information to the extent that we are required to do so by law or in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings.
|Third Party||Processing activity|
|Distribution/Logistics partners||Facilitating business transactions|
|Legal representatives||Legal obligation|
|Act Swiftpage||Marketing and promotion of our goods and services|
Except as stated in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
Personal data will be processed for as long as they are a valid or potential customer. Prima Industries Ltd will store the personal data for this period, unless there is a legitimate, contractual or legal obligation that would require us to remove personal data.
|Retention Period||Contact Information:
Between 2 years – indefinitely (until request for the data to be removed)
Financial information: 7 years minimum.
Between 2 years – indefinitely (until request for the data to be removed)
You can check that the information which we are holding is accurate by emailing us at [email protected] . Also, even if you have consented to receive promotional information from us you can request that we do not contact you with further information by e-mailing us at any time.
You may provide a link (but not a framed link) to this site but not (save with our prior written agreement) in any way, which gives the impression that we are associated with or have approved such other site. You may not reproduce or store any part of this site on any other website without our prior written consent.
We are also not responsible for the collection, usage and disclosure policies and practices (including the data security practices) of other organizations, such as Facebook, Apple, Google, Microsoft, RIM or any other app developer, app provider, social media platform provider, operating system provider, wireless service provider or device manufacturer, including in connection with any Personal Information you disclose to other organizations through or in connection with our Social Media Pages.
At any point while we are in possession of, or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access – You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you
- Right of rectification – You have the right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete
- Right to be forgotten – In certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records
- Right to restriction of processing – Where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing
- Right to judicial review
All of the above requests will be forwarded on should there be a third party involved in the processing of your personal data.
In addition to these policies your personal data is protected in the UK by the Data Protection Act 2018. Under this Act we will only process any data we hold about you in a lawful and fair manner. We will keep your data securely to prevent unauthorised access by third parties.
Your personal data may have to be disclosed if we are required to disclose it by law, or as a result of a lawful request by a governmental or law enforcement authority.
rivelin.co is owned and operated by Prima Industries Ltd trading as Prima Industries Ltd, Company No. 5688373. Our registered office is: Unit 2, Chesterton Court, Eastwood Trading Estate, Rotherham, S65 1SJ.
You can contact us on 01709 524 162, by post at the above address or email [email protected]
|Supervisory Authority Contact||Data Controller Contact Details|
|Contact Name:||Information Commissioners Office (ICO)||Prima Industries Ltd|
|Address:||Information Commissioners Office, Wycliffe House, Water lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF||Unit 2, Chesterton Court, Eastwood Trading Estate, Rotherham, S65 1SJ|
|[email protected]||[email protected]|
|Telephone||03031 231 113||01709 524 162|